MODULE «Nema Gsm» FOR INDIVIDUAL CONTROL OF LUMUNAIRES
Individual luminaires control is managed by a predetermined program in the automatic mode. It is possible to continuously control the state of an object and transmitting status information over a secure channel to a network. Wireless control is implemented using the «cloud» infrastructure channels: GSM (3G), RF, Wi-Fi.
- Work on schedule with the possibility of an arbitrary changes the brightness of the lamp at least 50 times a day, up to 60 seconds.
- Managing the driver lamp for the DALI and 0/1-10 with the ability to change lamp brightness from 0% to 100%.Constant monitoring of each element of the system with status indication.
- Constant monitoring of each element of the system with status indication.
- The transmission of information about the current status of the device.
- The transmission of information on the internal temperature of the device.
- The ability to remote update the firmware of the device.
- The ability to use Lora protocol (868).
- Data transmission technology NB-IoT.
- Temperature range -40 to +70.
- Self-healing network.