Up to 30% power cost reduction
Year of implementation: 2016
Applied solution: Outdoor lighting control automated system
Installed: 154 outdoor lighting control cabinets, 11 000 lights
- Implemented as part of a joint energy service contract with PAO Rostelecom in 2016.
- 154 UNILIGHT outdoor lighting control cabinets were set
- Outdoor lighting control automated system was installed
- Total number of lights controlled by the outdoor lighting control automated system: 11 000
- Automatic system activation and deactivation depending on daylight duration with an activity chart
- Outdoor lighting control automated system defined the cascade where errors in lighting or power supply functioning were possible, and formed a statistics data set on the errors in lighting network.
- Lines phase control (lighting partial deactivation at night, power savings up to 30%)
- Maintenance costs reduction up to 50% due to remote monitoring of the network condition
- Power lines display in an interactive map