- Automatic, manual or remote control over outdoor lighting and lighting units in industrial facilities or facilities of any kind with any light sources (filament lamps, fluorescent lamps, metal-halide lamps, sodium arc lamps etc.)
- Automatic power metering
- Automatic data transmission
Protection level: IP 54; IP 65
Various cabinet models: 50А, 100А, 160А, 250А
Size: from 600х600х250
Temperature range: from -45°С to +60 °С
- UNILIGHT controller
- Power meter
- Power equipment
- 6 outlets to control lighting
- 27 inlets to control voltage, power lines condition, door sensors and smoke alarm
- Two RS-485 interfaces to interact with external devices
- Built-in GSM-modem. 3G support. Two SIM cards
- Remote software updates
User-friendly interface takes little time to master and reduces staff training costs.
OLCС manager’s workplace gives access to all the main OLCL functions: lighting switches, operation
mode change, sensor data, emergency reports, power meter data.
Using different tabs for different functions keeps the interface simple and can be used to limit access to
certain modules to different user categories.
- Lets the user to monitor OLCC current condition and operating mode, check for accidents and
errors, facilitates lighting system maintenance and the work of OLCC managers and maintenance crews
- Cabinets can be managed through the city map, there is no need to open a single cabinet’s page
- Smart clustering checks for problems on a street, district, city level
- Inventory-taking: lighting lines, pillars and luminaires with all the necessary parameters can be marked
and displayed on the main map
Individual cabinets can use classic web interface, cascading view or interactive schemes for visual
assessment of all OLCC nodes
Cabinet units can present information not only as a table, but also as a cascade or an object matrix, thus
one screen displays as much information as possible
All the data for all the period of OLCC service is stored with regular back-ups.
Graph and table reports are available on the following accumulated data:
- Meter reading
- Power consumption per day or period of time
- Actual and archive instant values
- Voltage and current data slice
It is possible to download the data in Excel, PDF, CSV, JPG, PNG formats.