Automated metering system remotely collects accurate data on resources consumption and informs of any kind of malfunctions
- Transmits real-time meter data on resources consumption to the main server through LoRa base station
- Gives access to data to workstations through the web interface without the need to install client software
- Analyzes received data to detect emergencies on time
- Makes reports on meter data
- Device mapping with detailed information on meter’s type, its condition and date of inspection
- easy to install
- ready and functional software meant for centralized data collection
- wide range of supported meters
- flexible system structure
- automated power metering and control system certificate
- additional sensors may be connected: leakage sensor, fire alarm, presence detector etc.
LoRa base station
Connects to meters, receives feedback and transmits data to Unilight local server with working range of 5-15 km, high noise immunity and low power consumption.