Reduce operating costs
Monitoring the work
No overflowing trash bins
- monitoring the percentage of trash bins filled
- monitoring compliance with the garbage collection schedule
- displaying trash bins on the map
- generating reports based on statistics on tank occupancy and garbage collection
- notifying the dispatcher of emergency situations
of the trash can
of garbage cans
Suitable trash can
The fill monitoring sensor can be installed in any trash can or container with a volume from 1.1 to 36 m3.
The sensor is suitable not only for solid waste, but also for liquid or mixed waste.
Containers of different sizes require a different number of sensors installed for the system to work properly.
Waste container 1.1 m3
Waste container 8 m3
Dumpster 36 m3, multi-lift
Types of sensor mounting
There are two ways to install the MSW sensor:
— to the inner wall
— to the tank cover
The sensor performance does not change depending on the type of attachment.